You need not play the first game to enjoy this sequel, although the plots are loosely tied together.
(Minor Spoilers ahead)
Your character awakens in the dungeons of Valhalla, sentenced to wander aimlessly in their winding, twisting caverns for the rest of eternity. Essentially, you are the reincarnate of the hero from the first game, and you must carry on your mission of revenge. Unfortunately, you have no memory of your past life, and the details of your missions are far beyond your comprehension. Thus begins a whole new quest for the powerful Seed of Eve, so that you may undo the terrible deeds of the past and save humanity from the prisons of Valhalla.
- Another 8-bit adventure for oldschoolers, but this time with colour!
- Break away from the gigantic prison world of Valhalla, explore the new world of Pangea, and force your way back to the land of Eden!
- Choose from all new skill sets with each level up!
- Revive a second character to help you on your quest for the Seed of Eve!
- Expect many more side quests in this captivating sequel!
- Players will once again choose attack combos with each level up. Heavier attacks will wear out your energy meter, so sometimes choosing weaker combos is the wisest choice (especially against large parties of weaker enemies). For this reason, the player must make sure to have a good number of strong and weak combos to preserve energy.
- Add a second character and buy spells and skills for them!
- A whole slew of different skill sets to choose from!
You must be logged in to post a comment.