This is the third place winner for the Game Jolt 2009 Axiom Contest! Thank You, Guys!
A wicked scheme has been cast. Alpha and Beta have been separated just as they had fallen in love. Now they must travel through mazes to once again find each other.
But what's this, a broken time keeper ruins their ultimate goal, is there any way around this?
This title uses the following Axioms:
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day
- Laughter is the best medicine
- No good deed goes unpunished
- Quitters never win; winners never quit
- Actions speak louder than words
- Where there's smoke, there's fire
- A burnt child dreads the fire
You must be logged in to post a comment.