Karoshi Pocket is a game made for Game Jolt's Indie Demake Competition. Is a demake of Karoshi by Jesse Venbrux, like if were made for the original Game Boy. The objective of the game is, like in Jesse's version, kill yourself. There may be some "out of the box" ways to do it.
Karoshi 1 download:
Notes: -The game is a bit buggy but its mostly playable, so there's shouldn't have any serious problems.
- This is by no any means a exact replica of Karoshi 1, but many of the elements are there and looks and plays like it.
- X to jump, C to shoot and R to restart the level.
Edit: v1.1 have been released! I've made it since I heard that the game was very buggy, so now I made it more stable.
- Level 9 and 14 have been changed and went to make them more interesting.
- The charater should fire without moving.
- No flying bug.
- No switch bug.
- And maybe more improvements that I can't remember right now.
You must be logged in to post a comment.