Go here for full info and screenshots:
*Insert Awesome Name Here*
I loved Chip's Challenge since I got my Windows 95 (and I was, like, 6 or something) and I forgot about it until recently, and I thought, "Woah! I can make games! I would love to make a Chip's Challenge game! Everything could be customized to what I want!" So I started. I've got all the basics.
● Chip, himself
● A Timer
● Pushable Blocks
● Invisible Walls
● Invisible Pushable Blocks (my addition )
● Moving Platform Things.
● Basic bugs (the enemy)
● Water Flippers (to let you swim)
● Flame Boots (to let you walk on fire)
● A Basic Save/Load System
● A Level Editor (that I'm still working on)
● Chip now has walking sprites! (left and right)
● Curved Ice Blocks
● 12 Levels
● Improved graphics.
● Help File (F1 in game)
(and some other stuff I'm forgetting, I'll add later)
Bugs to be fixed:
Pushable blocks can be pushed through locks.
Skates don't show up in inventory.
Chip doesn't walk in place.
GREEN KEYS LAST FOREVER.
● Left, Right, and Upward moving floors
● Suction Boots (For walking on moving floors as you wish)
● Giving Chip Walking Sprites (Up and down are next) (Incredibly freakin' hard, if someone would like to help me out with this they'd get some nice, big credit )
● LOTS more levels
● Actually finishing the level editor
These go roughly in the order I'll work on them.
I'm planning on refurbishing every graphic from the Windows 95 game. I've done some, like Chip, and walls and stuff. I'm working on it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.