"Take control of Dareo as he infiltrates an explores an abandoned Temple in search of its history and use. Traverse through eight main levels and two optional bonus levels in search of what is at the bottom of the giant structure. Beware though, even though there are no aggressive life forms in the Temple, its creators devised areas of incredible difficulty to prevent its secrets from being revealed."
After working on the game for over 15 months (it was originally meant to be finished by the 1st of September 2010 for the sixth YoYo Games' competition), it's finally complete.
- 10 levels ranging in difficulty and theme (4 Arcade, 3 Quality, 2 Bonus and a Final level).
- A large overworld to explore.
- 17 different music tracks.
- 9 secrets, double jumping unlockable and much more!
Difference Between Lo-Fi and Hi-Fi Versions:
- Lo-Fi doesn't include overworld and level music, includes standard music (main menu track, credits track, level begin, level complete, level perfected and secret unlocked music).
- Hi-Fi includes all music tracks of a decent quality.
I encourage all constructive feedback. If you happen to find any bugs/glitches during the game please do not hesistate to send me an email/message/comment letting me know of the problem.
Version 1.1 Update:
- Fixed a glitch where after completing the final portion of the Final level and skipping the cutscene didn't open up next area. (By replacing .exe file and keeping saved game file this should auto-correct.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.