By junhalestone on 5/27/2012
Missed a few versions, sorry...
- Minor Modifications - reduced range of 'click to enter' on base.
- Reduced maximum darkness - no longer goes really dark (used to go completely black).
- Added equip item/weapon from inventory - no longer have to drop an item then pick it up again to wield it. Right click the item in the inventory to wield it.
- Added weapon pickup while holding item - no longer have to drop wielded item to pick up others.
- BUG: Minor - can add several items to the inventory at once (ie: 5 blocks of wood in a 'pile' are all picked up at once and added to the inventory).
- BUG: Medium - sometimes right-click to wield glitches, preventing player from wielding the item again. Solved by depositing item in base, or just dumping it.
- Added menu before quit - when you try to close the game, you return to the main menu. Click 'enter planit' to resume the game; click 'leave' to quit.
- BugFix: Right click shouldn't glitch anymore, however you can no longer right-click-equip items when you are standing too close to the base.
- Creature Edit: creatures can now be level 1 or 2. Level 2 creatures are significantly more powerful.
- Tuskus has reduced attack range.
- Landrat's damage now reads 'N/A' when scanned.
- Added Procedurally generated structure: Woodland - areas which are densely populated with trees.
- Added Crafting sub-menu. Click 'craft' when in the base to open it.
- Crafting now displays the stats of the item you will be crafting.
- Hopefully fixed Surface 'time-out' bug. Not 100% sure, though, as it's difficult to replicate.
- Quick BugFixes
- Deposit items by clicking on them when near the base, not by pressing Q.
- Character speed increased - Now move faster, but removed sprinting (shift no longer does anything).
- Major Fix - Nests now work again. They had been broken for the last version, but now they spawn the relevant number of creatures, etc.
- Modified Tuskus' Stats - Now changes direction faster; smaller attack range etc.
- Added Weapon: Tusk - Dropped instead of a bone when a Tuskus is killed. Like a more powerful, heavier bone. Gives bone.
- Now 10 items / weapons
- Added Scenery: Fire. They release smoke and light up the area at night.
- Wooden items / weapons / tools can now be set on fire. Doing so currently does nothing, but soon will do.
- Replaced a lot of graphics thanks to PWL. Rocks, mining rocks (with ore) and tree stumps have been replaced so far.
- Optimisation with generation and FPS.
- Added Load Progress Screen - numbers and bar used to tell you how far through the generation process the game is.
- Modified Mining System - Rocks now smash when mined too much, releasing lots of spoils.
- Added Weapon: Jewel (can be mined). More common and lighter than Gold, less so than rocks. Worth 1 Gold.
- Gold now worth 3 Gold and much rarer.
- Updated loading screen - now shows planet being generated and zooms in towards base as it progresses.
- Added Help and Options - the menus now work fully.
- Net added - can be dragged about with right mouse button. Captures creatures which can be dragged to the base.
- Updated graphics - added new base and creature graphics.
- Added creature (peaceful): Horse
- Added creature (territorial): Crox
- Added Ability: Kinesis - right click on animals to use. Drags animals towards you but uses Essence.
- Added Essence: like Mana/Magic/Stamina. Restores over time. Used up by Kinesis.
- Modified HUD: Essence bar is yellow, displayed on the right, next to your inventory. Now there is a health bar (red) above your Exp bar, instead of the red 'blood' screen. This may mean it is harder to keep track of your HP, but interferes less with gameplay and makes the game generally lighter.
- Made Daytime lighter - might add rays or sparkling sometime.
- Fix bugs with Kinesis (sometimes 'sticks' etc)
- Re-script the AI: I will re-do the AI for the creatures at some point to make them more intelligent / varying.
- Capturing creatures (using kinesis)
- Upgrade tree
- Better+more crafting
- Clearer HUD
Known Bugs to be solved:
Wrap Screen issue - when go to other side, can become trapped in solid objects. [-Rare-]
Graphic Issues - Need new tree, leaves, mining particles, < --IN PROGRESS thanks to Pupo-- >
A game by: Junhalestone
Graphics: Pupo, PWL
Original Concept and graphics: HelpMyFellowPeople
Music: Louis Romanos - Visit his site at http://www.electriclou.permagrin.us/index.html
Surface Light effects: Zilven
Additional Graphics: Explogen V2
Viewed 142 Times
You must be logged in to post a comment.