A Redstone Designer by Nikc-Nack Companies; Games
Status: WIP; Build 2
Really Redstone is a Minecraft fan program. It is designed to allow people to simply design their redstone projects. It is certain to have problems at it's current indev stage, but the kinks are being worked out.
Left Mouse Button: Click on bottom buttons and hold. The object you select will appear and then you drag to the place you want.
Right Mouse Button: Turns "On" and "Off" switches
Middle Mouse Button: Delete Objects
- Redstone Dust
- Redstone Torch
Things to add:
- Torches on side of stone
- Redstone Repeater
- Auto-Expanding Rooms
- Note Block(possible)
1. PLEASE, post screenshots of bugs and what you did when this happened!
2. If you see the power in one line, but not in the next, simply replace the block that is not receiving power, this has solved my problems thus far. I WILL work on fixing this, I think I know why...
3. I have a lot of obligations at the moment and do not 100% promise to finish this.
4. Once finished, or maybe(unlikely) dropped, the code will be released open-source. You don't have to be a genious to understand it, so I'm not commenting as well as I should
- Rewrote Power Engine
- Added Inverters(testing phase)
- Added Stone
- Added a new way to delete since some people don't have a middle mouse button
All credit for the redstone circuting and this program is givin to Mojang and Notch. Graphics belong to Mojang and Notch
You May Also Like
You must be logged in to post a comment.