"The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever"
- Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
Humanity reached out from their precious Earth to discover new worlds, but the expenses increased at a rate too fast to maintain, so the world leaders of our home planet made a decision.
A decision to form a new kind of rule. An intergalactic government.
Some did not find satisfaction in this change, and thus they swore to break it and return to what once was.
A different group of people emerged along with these outlaws, but time would show that they could not agree on what was best for mankind and a widespread war broke out between the two groups.
To this day, they are still warring each other, fighting for their beliefs of a better universe.
The world leaders intentions were to re-create something we once had on Earth many years ago.
They attempted to create a new Eden far, far away from the suffering landscape of what we once called our home.
An Eden to last a thousand decades. It was supposed to be Forever Eden.
Forever Eden is an exciting sci-fi action game set in outer space! As you freely roam around in the great Universe, you'll encounter friendly civilians, hostile pirates, amazing planets and much, much more.
Though currently only set in a single solar system, Forever Eden delivers a magnificent gameplay experience.
Screenshot album: http://imageshack.us...redenscr18.png/
- First release candidate
- First release candidate
- You receive a bounty of $150 for killing a pirate to make up for the unbalanced economy system
- Graphical progress has come to a hault (currently looking for ways to deal with this so that progress is restored)
- Meteor belts/fields
- Warp stations [confirmed]
- Finish station environment [confirmed]
- Sonar (user waypoint) [confirmed]
- Tractor bullets as items
- Keymapping [confirmed]
- "Battle music" [confirmed]
- Complete menu [confirmed]
Forever Eden wallpapers:
Title With Quote: http://img703.images...wallpaper01.png
This Is Forever Eden: http://img846.images...wallpaper02.png
Carved Title (Bloody Cube): http://img38.imagesh...wallpaper03.png
- Press "Help" in menu (or F1 in-game) to view temporary help file (You'll need it).
- Larger vessels (like large freighters and convoys) can install a secondary weapon.
- Scavenge floating containers to receive equipment and other items (Items that are not yet available in shops are available through containers).
- Use tractor beam ("T" key) to collect stones and minerals from mining.
- When in cursor mode, you can right-click every interactive object you find.
J. S. Saarimaa's portfolio (Graphic Artist): http://willisikastudios.weebly.com/
Remo Ferdenzi's portfolio (Composer): http://www.remoferdenzi.com/
You must be logged in to post a comment.