When D. Duck is born, he comes out of the egg with a clear vision in his mind: To win Andecity (Duckburg) marathon! Full of anticipation he asks Grandmother Duck what he must do to become a champion. The solution? Making oat porridge.
Take control over D. Duck in his quest to make oat porridge in this interactive adventure game developed by Audunsoft in close cooperation with aspiring artist Bjørnar B.
- Over 80 different ingame sound effects
- Runs in glorious 640x480 resolution
- At least 30 minutes of gameplay
- Bjornar's own porridge recipe included
- Exclusive dialogue and artwork by Bjornar B
Originally released in December 2005. Life of D. Duck II was released in October 2008.
You must be logged in to post a comment.