The game is set in a fantasy world, but in one which despite considerable grit shouldn’t be treated with too much seriousness. Especially since items like carnival balloons or melted-sandwich-on-a-stick may sometimes play a big role in getting things done.
The main hero of the story is a ferocious dwarven warrior called Frantic Franko. As the game begins he goes on a long journey to a far away land just to get to the guy from a rival clan who unforgivably insulted his own. And the challenge is considerable as the offender is none other than the notorious Kinky Koval. Yet it won’t be easy for Franko to reach Koval in one piece. In fact it’s during the journey that his real problems and the true story start while revenge starts to become an even more important issue…
2. The Main Hero
…really isn’t a nice person. Actually he is something of an egoistic, sadistic psycho. He has a mother complex, problems with verbal communication, a tendency to attack anything that moves with his axe, and other appropriate quirks.
Also, Franko is nearly blind (blinder even than most other dwarfs as he lost one of his eyes) so he catches the scents of things instead of looking at them. And what of an accute sense of smell he has indeed – ideal for examining hotspots in the game. Most importantly though, Franko is also equipped with a highly destructive nature in consequence of which he chooses swing his axe at things as the primary action when interacting with game objects.
3. Game Features
- a short-sighted, foul-mouthed anti-hero with a strong revenge motif and who constantly smells his way either into or out of trouble
- hand-drawn third person adventure presented in stunning 16 bit SVGA graphix
- includes music composed by Łukasz Pawlik and performed by the jazz band Kattorna
- the innovative a persuasive dwarf’s bag of junk conversation system
- wacky puzzle solving focused gameplay
- Full Throttle/Curse of Monkey Island style verbcoin interface with some little, neat twists
- three completely different environments – each with its own style, mood, pacing and ways of dealing with problems
You must be logged in to post a comment.
|Developer: Igor Hardy|
|Status: In Development|
|Engine/Language: Adventure Game Studio|
|Visit Game's Web Site|
Mild Fantasy Violence