CURRENT VERSION: v0.3.1 UPDATE!
CAUTION: probably one of the buggiest games out there, working on making it better every update, just so you know.
My first game, coded in Java.
Based on the SCP Foundation which can be found here.
Thanks to: Ulixava, RyanVanZeben, TheChernoProject, FoxK307, Rumikarimu, Ca$h, Ajoura, VenomJack, MrCompost and DarkKnight.
Ever wanted SCP games to be 2D? Well here you are! I haven't seen any other SCP-based games
that are 2D, and that also allow you to PLAY as some of the SCPs!
This game has multiple gamemodes. Right now there only is the Class-D mode, MTF-Survival Horde mode and SCP-058 mode.
In Class-D mode you play as a defenseless lil' Class-D guy where you need to survive each obstacle in your path. You may encounter any SCPs... This gamemode doesn't have an ending yet, but I'm planning on making one, and keep in mind, THIS GAME IS STILL IN ALPHA. It has a lot of bugs.
The story on other gamemodes, you can find out yourself :D
Speaking of bugs, here are the ones I already know about:
- You may pass through tiles sometimes.
- The deathscreens are buggy.
- Jumping in SCP-058 mode may turn you sideways for some reason, simply re-jump to fix it.
- The game may occasionally crash for no reason. (Something related with the new sound system I think)
- The sound system isn't perfect, so it may glitch once in a while.
|Status: In Development|
|Visit Game's Web Site|